Membership Support Contract Position
The Board is pleased to invite from members applications for a new support position in growing and supporting the membership.
You will be involved in the day to day operations of the administrative functions of the Australian Caravan Club Ltd (ACCL) particularly member retention.
Key duties and accountabilities – subject to clarification with Chairman and relevant Directors
In this role you will provide timely and accurate reporting to ACCL Chairman and Director - Branch Support
How to apply
Your current resume detailing your previous work or voluntary experience including two referees who
have personally observed you displaying the key capabilities required for this role.
A description of two activities that you have been involved with that can demonstrate to us that you possess
the key capabilities mentioned above. Your response must be no longer than two pages.
should also include-
Evidence of public liability and professional indemnity insurance;
Details of current computing capabilities and IT availability within your work environment; and
Statement of expected remuneration based on a 20 hour week billed fortnightly.
The position will be by way of contract for possibly up to 12 months with an initial period of 3 months.
The position will report to the ACCL Chairman.
Applications have been extended and must be received by Close of Business, Friday, 6th February 2015
Further information on this opportunity is available by contacting……Tom Smith on 0429 870 823
Another New Branch
The Board has approved the formation of the ACC Bushrangers Branch. This branch is centred in Victoria and its focus is independent/bush camping, budget camping and tag-alongs. A central activity of the branch will be camp cooking with camp ovens a favoured utensil. Contacts are in the "Contact Us" section of the website.
ACC 8th National Muster October 13-19 Oct 2014
Bushtrekker Branch Formed
The 30th branch of the ACC was formed at the recent Chairman's muster at Maryborough.
This branch will be known as the Bushtrekkers and is centered around the SE of Queensland.
The Bushtrekker's focus will be on independent camping at unpowered venues such as State forests, National Parks and other more natural campgrounds. Musters and tag-a-longs are planned with an emphasis on active participation in visiting local attractions and outdoor activities.
Their first muster will be held at Biggriggen Camp Grounds, near Rathdowney, from August 14th to 19th.
Any current ACC members or others interested and wishing to come along to visit are welcome to attend.
(Please note that this is an unpowered venue though showers and toilets are available.)
A new Branch for Western Australia
Following a highly successful 2014 Perth Caravan and Camping Show and follow up Meet and Greet at Willowbrook Farm Caravan Park, West Gin Gin, the board approved the formation of a third branch for WA on the 8th May 2014. To be known as the ACC Sunset Coast Travellers the branch has started with 25 enthusiastic members (13 member units).
All branch members have now met for the first time at their inaugural muster held at Goomalling on the weekend of 13th- 15th June 2014 where the new branch committee was elected and a great time was had by all. Judging by the friendliness, enthusiasm and commitment, it is apparent that the ACC Sunset Coast Travellers have begun on an extremely sound footing.
We welcome the ACC Sunset Coast Travellers as the 28th Branch of the ACC and trust that members have many happy musters in the years ahead.
President: Doug Meikle
Vice President: Brian Currie
Secretary: Monika Schatz
Treasurer: Bev Godfrey
Muster Coordinator: Debbie Depiazzi
Quick Links for Mobile Devices
Our current website template sometimes makes accessing information on the website from a mobile device, iPad, Tablet etc., difficult. Until we can resolve the issue, we've set up a series of links to all the pages on the site under the Help Tab in the Links to Menu Items for Mobile Devices
There is also a red button on the left of most pages that will take you straight to the links page.
Page 1 of 6<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next > End >>
Member Sign In
- ACC Southerly Busters - Moruya South Head Muster (January 30, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Hunter Ramblers - Blacksmiths Muster (January 30, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Sydney Explorers - Gerringong Muster (January 30, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Brisbane Roustabouts - Mt. Tamborine Muster (February 04, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Bushtrekkers - Yuraygir National Park Muster (February 05, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Sunshine Nomads - Bargara Muster (February 05, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Swan River Rovers - Bunbury Muster (February 06, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Border Hoppers - King Valley Muster (February 06, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Gold Coast Gadabouts - Pottsville Muster (February 06, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Hunter Ramblers - Buchan Races Tag-Along (February 08, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Sydney City Slickers - Victorian High Country Tag Along (February 09, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Country Cruisers - Cherrabah Muster (February 11, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Moreton Bay Drifters - Mt. Warning Muster (February 12, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Southern Highlanders - Tag-Along to Budgewoi (February 12, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Lakeside Drifters - Forster Muster (February 12, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Sundowners - Goolwa Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Sunset Coast Travellers - Manjimup Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Bushrangers - Lake Colac Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Murray River Ramblers - Wakiti Creek Resort Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Southern Cross Overlanders - Port Wilunga Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Capricornia Tourers - Baffle Creek Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Tassie Travellers - Ross Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Northern BushWhackers - Bingara Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Western Wallabies - Bouvard Muster (February 13, 2015 10:00)
- ACC Golden Westerners - Oberon Muster (February 16, 2015 10:00)