App Name and image
Transparent clock and weather
- Local weather: Weather for your current location
- Hourly forecasts: Hour by hour weather forecast for 48 to 72 hours
- 7 day+ forecast: Weather forecasts for the next 7, 10 or 15 days
- Wind forecast: Hourly wind forecast for the next 2-3 days that includes wind speed, direction and Beaufort index
- Weather details: Current temperature, weather condition, precipitation, wind speed and wind direction, pressure, humidity, visibility, dew point, sunrise and sunset times and more
- World weather: Get accurate weather forecasts and times for any place in the world for up to 10 locations
- Lunar phases: Phases of the moon for the next 60 days
- Weather graphs: Beautiful and informative daily and hourly weather graphs for temperature, precipitation (chance and amount), wind speed and atmospheric pressure
- Real time weather: Stay informed with current weather condition and temperature on your status bar and lock screen
- Weather alerts: Never get caught unprepared! Get notified about good, bad or severe weather
Australian Bites and Stings
Australia is home to many of the world’s most venomous creatures. Learn more about Australia’s venomous creatures and what to do if you are bitten or stung. Download the Australian bites & stings app and be prepared before you head out into Australia’s great outdoors!
The Australian bites & stings app is a must-have for families, travellers, outdoor
enthusiasts, teachers, emergency medicine professionals and anyone working
This app has been prepared especially for Australia by Seqirus – one of the world’s few manufacturers of antivenoms – with the expert assistance of the Australian Venom Research Unit (AVRU).
The app includes:
• A ‘Preparation and Planning’ checklist to equip you with the essentials before you venture out into Australia’s great outdoors.
• Instructions on what to do if you are bitten or stung.
• Emergency services call button.
• A guide to basic first aid, including the Pressure Immobilisation Technique method.
• State by state guide to venomous snake locations.
• Audio Resuscitation guide.
Save the app that could save your life.
‘Emergency +’ is a national app developed by Australia's emergency services and their Government and industry partners, helping people to call the right number at the right time, anywhere in Australia. The app uses a mobile phone's GPS functionality so callers can provide emergency call-takers with their location information as determined by their smart phone. ‘Emergency+’ also includes SES and Police Assistance Line numbers as options, so non-emergency calls are made to the most appropriate number.
When calling Triple Zero (000), remember to stay focused, stay relevant, and stay on the line. Before you call, ask yourself:
* Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
* Is your life or property being threatened?
* Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
Where is Public Toilet
Note: Google Play Service is a must for this app. Database has to be downloaded at the first time and about 30s is needed for downloading world database if using WIFI.
More than 280,000 public toilets in World are available for you when just in need. Support world-level/continent-level/Australia database, "Download Database" can be used to switch between World version and Continent version anytime.
From Map Mode, you can find the nearest, most suitable restrooms for your self in several seconds based on your current location and it can guide you to the destination via Google Route function. You can utilize Google StreetView to confirm whether the toilet is available or not.
From List Mode, you can acquire detail information about the surrounding restrooms, such as the location of the nearest public toilet, details of opening hours, accessibility, parking and other features. Furthermore, the list can be sorted by the distance to me, the distance to map centre or alphabetical sequence.
This is an awesome App which will bail you out of a sticky situation, since it can filter restrooms by toilet types, accessibility types(male, female, unisex, LHT, RHT, ambulant, parking, MLAK) and extra features (parking, babychange, adultchange, shower, water, sharps, sanitary) supplied.
You can use Report change/add/delete toilets to help to improve the data accuracy, which will benefit all users.
Thanks for the data from the National Public Toilet Map (the Toilet Map) funded by Australian Government Department of Social Services and other data providers.
Australians face disasters every year. When your time comes, how will you stay informed?
Emergency AUS delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia. The ‘must have’ app for all Australians and visitors to help you get informed and stay up-to-date with emergencies that can impact you and your loved ones.
Providing you with real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations™ to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters. By bringing together emergency information from over 25 emergency service agencies and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
• View information on the map or in a list
• Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
• Filter lists and map display by incident status, warning level or State/Territory
• National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
• Links to the official information sources provided
• Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
• Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including:
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
• Map Overlays to display:
- Rain Radar
- Fire perimeters
- Cyclone impact projections
- Thunderstorm tracker
- Fire Danger Ratings
- Warning areas
- Total Fire Ban coverage
The latest bushfire news, incidents, warnings, fire danger ratings and fire district forecasts for all States of Australia. Bushfire incident maps updated from the latest State fire authority feeds. Satellite Hotspot map to identify possible fires picked up by orbiting satellites.
All data sorted by State to ensure the quickest ready access to relevant, up to date information.
***Completely free with no display ads, annoying pop ups or push notifications.***
Latest information from:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA) Vic, cfa.vic.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) NSW, rfs.nsw.gov.au;
- Country Fire Service (CFS) SA, cfs.sa.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) QLD, ruralfire.qld.gov.au;
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES) WA, dfes.wa.gov.au;
- Tasmania Fire Service (TFS), fire.tas.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) ACT, esa.act.gov.au/actrfs;
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (PFES) NT, pfes.nt.gov.au;
- ABC Radio;
- Bureau of Meteorology Australia, bom.gov.au;
- Geoscience Australia, ga.gov.au;
- National and local media.
Critical information such as emergency radio broadcast frequencies and bushfire safer places is stored on your phone for quick access without mobile internet connection.
Fuel Map is a crowd-sourced database of petrol stations and fuel prices from all across Australia. All station information is added and edit by users like yourself. You can also add current fuel prices which are then shared with other users of Fuel Map.
Fuel Map sources fuel prices from both FuelWatch and FuelCheck.
FuelWatch also provides hundreds of fuel prices for WA's stations every day. Stations in WA show prices for both today and tomorrow! (Tomorrow's prices available after 2:30pm)
FuelCheck provides up to the minute fuel prices for all stations across NSW.
Gas Finder(Refills and Swap)
Going camping or having a BBQ and need to refill or swap your gas bottle?
Look no further! Gas Finder allows you to quickly and easily find the nearest store with the cheapest price!
This app can save you money and time!
See a list of stores in your area along with prices for:
9.0kg bottle refill,
4.5kg bottle refill,
8.5kg bottle swap,
3.75 bottle swap.
Prices have dates so you can see if they are recent, and if they're not, you can update them within the app so other users can be made aware of the new price!
Australian Topo Maps
Easy to use Outdoor/Offline GPS navigation app with access to the best topographic maps and satellite images for Australia.
++ For offline use PRO features needed ! ++
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry WITHOUT CELL COVERAGE. This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Included FREE map layers:
• NATMAP 1:250.000 Topo Maps, latest edition, enriched with hillshading and additional placenames !
• Australia Base Map: Seamless national dataset for whole of Australia. Very detailed !
• Queensland Topo Maps: High resolution topographic maps
• New South Wales Maps: High resolution topographic maps (scanned raster & digital) + HiRes Imagery
• Tasmania Maps: High resolution topographic maps + HiRes Imagery
• Northern Territory Atlas
• OpenStreetMaps : These crowdsourced maps are a very useful addition to other map layers.
Aus Phone Towers
Have you ever wondered where your nearest mobile phone tower was? What services does it support? How fast are the 4G Internet speeds in your area? How far does the signal reach? Which is the best phone provider for you?
If so, this app is for you!
Updated weekly with the latest tower information from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), this app presents all you ever wanted to know about your local mobile phone towers in a fun and interactive format.
The app includes details of Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, NBN, TPG, TV, pagers, government, CBRS and aviation transmitters!
Completely FREE and without advertisements!
Aiming your HDTV antenna it's easy and free!
This application helps you discover digital TV towers (DTV) close to you and it helps you find the bearing from your location so that you can point you antenna to catch those stations. It works based on a list of antennas broadcasting digital TV over-the-air (OTA) in the United States, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Colombia and Uruguay.
In the US it can also display the FCC calculated broadcast area over the map!
Especially useful when you camping in your camper van, so you can get the best TV reception wherever you are.
Be aware that compasses in phones are not very good and they are often wrong or stick. That cannot be corrected from a software application such as this one. Sometimes it's useful to “calibrate” the device's compass by performing movements with the phone describing an "8".